Jerry curls are gay. And if I was you I'd just give up the whole michael jackson look. Now beat it.
maybe your g/f should grow a matching fro....
Jerry curls are gay. And if I was you I'd just give up the whole michael jackson look. Now beat it.
Trio That's just cause your losin yours. But hey I am 2 so no big.
lol...
thats lil harsh man.
it not a fro maybe a mop, i get that sometime
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
ONE....you are number one..GO YOU
![]()
and OAR, the bottom one is my girlfriend, top one was a senior superlative picture for the best all around subject with a good friend...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
HAHAHAHAH OMG THATS YOU AND YOUR GF!? NO WONDER YOUR ON HERE DISSIN THE CLOWN LOL I"D DISS STUFF TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER TO IF THAT WAS ME AND MY GIRL
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
haha...whatever dude..keep hatin all ya want bud
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
lol oh i will dude i will dont worry you gave me hell over bein a dang juggalo and thats you lol like you have any room at all to talk
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
what's wrong with the picture???
don't be hatin on me cause i don't lay around and get overweight
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks